babvrcks
Sign in to begin your fun at babvrcks.3forum.biz!
babvrcks
Sign in to begin your fun at babvrcks.3forum.biz!
babvrcks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
babvrcks

This is a forum where we are all in this together officer or not an officer we make this site a better place -Admin

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Have a beary happy day here at, BABVRCKS!!

i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19)

Go down 
+2
TwilightFan
ShainaFebruary1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ShainaFebruary1
Administrator
Administrator
ShainaFebruary1

Female
Number of posts : 355
BABV name : ShainaFebruary1
Warning :
i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19) Right_bar_bleue

How are you feeling? : Good
Registration date : 2008-11-06

i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19) Empty
PostSubject: i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19)   i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:15 pm

okim going to get more emotes but what kind tell me bear turkey coldy rain cola chef sunn hello/bye cloud flower gi sun1 cry4 snwmn bathe Birthday dancin Bear popcorn snowyman no! yes! haha !!! girly hello kitty walka loven cheesy tear candy cane guy angel nap :gingerbread: bunny bursh teeth :changingsnow: cheering stop what?! teethbursh you wish good job Nerd Cheering! Off topic Banana is Dancing!! Agreed my friend Claps for u! :bodyguard: Sad Puppy Chat box! Anyone there? :cya: U got mail! Giggling! :I got mail!: :check mail: Bouncing Thax so much! Welcome! JK! Party time! sup muahaha yesmaster :antiwar: im new i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19) 646765 woop woop2 mon :rudolph: Tiger!! Watchin TV sick yummy laugh rolling cake Hugs! Yay! Mod Power :bemine: :lovesick: rock love :bearmine: affraid Scared! :cya: I GTG Good Night! :BYE!:

Last edited by ShainaFebruary1 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/shavoshia
TwilightFan
Jr.Officer
Jr.Officer
TwilightFan

Female
Number of posts : 258
Warning :
i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19)   i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:16 pm

I don't think i could help you YOUR SO GOOD at what you DO!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
VanessaBear
Jr.Officer
Jr.Officer
VanessaBear

Female
Number of posts : 116
BABV name : VanessaBear403
Warning :

How are you feeling? : happy
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19)   i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:35 pm

TwilightFan wrote:
I don't think i could help you YOUR SO GOOD at what you DO!!!!!!!!

yea!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearville.com
ShainaFebruary1
Administrator
Administrator
ShainaFebruary1

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19)   i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:46 pm

please put something like
happy
sad
angry\
inaclit
bouning
animals'

ect..
Back to top Go down
CarolinaApril53
Administrator
Administrator
CarolinaApril53

Female
Number of posts : 801
BABV name : CarolinaApril53
Warning :

How are you feeling? : I'm getting PhotoShop!!!!

PostSubject: Re: i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19)   i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 12:03 am

Well, where do you get them maybe we can see them and tell you which ones we like?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CarolinaApril53
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 798
BABV name : YasminAllHeart92
Warning :

How are you feeling? : Happay!
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19)   i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:05 am

im guessing more thanksgiving ones!
Back to top Go down
https://babvrcks.forumotion.com
ShainaFebruary1
Administrator
Administrator
ShainaFebruary1

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19)   i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:37 am

umm more people tell me please
Back to top Go down
TwilightFan
Jr.Officer
Jr.Officer
TwilightFan

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19)   i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:13 pm

Like a heart LOL
Back to top Go down
TwilightFan
Jr.Officer
Jr.Officer
TwilightFan

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19)   i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:14 pm

Wait little stuff IDK you so smart you will find something!
Back to top Go down
TwilightFan
Jr.Officer
Jr.Officer
TwilightFan

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19)   i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:21 pm

OH YEah music notes like layla did those ones PLZ
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19)   i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:30 am

More stuff for valentine's day/st. patricks day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gabbysweetashoney6
Newby
Gabbysweetashoney6

Female
Number of posts : 184
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19)   i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:53 am

Admin wrote:
More stuff for valentine's day/st. patricks day Very Happy
yeah
Back to top Go down
ShainaFebruary1
Administrator
Administrator
ShainaFebruary1

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19)   i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:14 pm

yea that would be cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19)   i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:38 pm

One month old, please make a new one so more people can look! locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19)   i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19) Empty

Back to top Go down

i need everyone to open and coment!(updated Jan. 19)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
babvrcks :: Suggestions and Not Sures :: Idea Box~~ Write your ideas here!-
Jump to: