babvrcks
Sign in to begin your fun at babvrcks.3forum.biz!
babvrcks
Sign in to begin your fun at babvrcks.3forum.biz!
babvrcks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
babvrcks

This is a forum where we are all in this together officer or not an officer we make this site a better place -Admin

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Have a beary happy day here at, BABVRCKS!!

Clothing Contest! A.K.A Mix N Match!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 798
BABV name : YasminAllHeart92
Warning :
Clothing Contest! A.K.A Mix N Match! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Clothing Contest! A.K.A Mix N Match! Right_bar_bleue

How are you feeling? : Happay!
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Clothing Contest! A.K.A Mix N Match! Empty
PostSubject: Clothing Contest! A.K.A Mix N Match!   Clothing Contest! A.K.A Mix N Match! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:49 pm

Ok these are the pawsome rules and how it works!: Ok I am going to be dressed with a shirt,pants,hat,and shoes (of course) I will tell you 2 different types of shirts/pants/hats/shoes - it will be the name and then I will give you the colors of each peice of clothes what you are trying to do is find the correct combination! It's a little confusing. So here is an example-you know when you go to pawlette coufur it has the names of the items well that's the names i will use this is an example~

Shirt - Ruffle Front Top or Cable Cardigan and so on with the pants/shoes/hat etc!

Then I will post 4 different colors for each peice that you will try to match to which peice of clothing it is for example for the shirt I choose the Cable Cardigan and the for colors are blue,yellow,white,and green then I would say as wild guess green goes with the Cable Cardigan and so on! When you pick all your choices take a pic of you and your character wearing it!

The winner will recieve 3000 bear bills and a rare item! You can only participate twice that means if you put your pic up and you are wrong then you can try again!

If you are still a little confused please PM me!

Ok here are the outfits! Let's see who wins!

Shirt~Rosette Tunic or Rib Neck Sweater
Pants/Skirt~ Stripe Board Shorts or leggings
Shoes~ Wedge Peep Toe Heels or Jewelled Ballet Flats
Hat~ Beret or Plaid Hat

Here are screenshots of the colors so when you pick out your clothes it could be almost as close as my outfit! Here they are:
Clothing Contest! A.K.A Mix N Match! Colors10
Back to top Go down
https://babvrcks.forumotion.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 798
BABV name : YasminAllHeart92
Warning :
Clothing Contest! A.K.A Mix N Match! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Clothing Contest! A.K.A Mix N Match! Right_bar_bleue

How are you feeling? : Happay!
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Clothing Contest! A.K.A Mix N Match! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clothing Contest! A.K.A Mix N Match!   Clothing Contest! A.K.A Mix N Match! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:07 pm

Locking. Nobody ever participated!
Back to top Go down
https://babvrcks.forumotion.com

Clothing Contest! A.K.A Mix N Match!
Page 1 of 1