babvrcks
Sign in to begin your fun at babvrcks.3forum.biz!
babvrcks
Sign in to begin your fun at babvrcks.3forum.biz!
babvrcks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
babvrcks

This is a forum where we are all in this together officer or not an officer we make this site a better place -Admin

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Have a beary happy day here at, BABVRCKS!!

All about BABVRCKS Academy! (please Read)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CarolinaApril53
Administrator
Administrator
CarolinaApril53

Female
Number of posts : 801
BABV name : CarolinaApril53
Warning :
All about BABVRCKS Academy! (please Read) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100All about BABVRCKS Academy! (please Read) Right_bar_bleue

How are you feeling? : I'm getting PhotoShop!!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-16

All about BABVRCKS Academy! (please Read) Empty
PostSubject: All about BABVRCKS Academy! (please Read)   All about BABVRCKS Academy! (please Read) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:44 pm

I had a pawsome idea about having a Forum Academy and I asked Admin and she said yes!! This is a great academy for boys and girls and you get to learn a lot!! We have open positions and we would like you, Guest, to try and become a teacher! Here are the openings and non-opening (what I mean by non-openings I mean jobs already taken. I put this so people won't be asking is that position a job?)

Principal-Admin
Vice Principal- CarolinaApril53,me
Secretary-ShainaFebruary1 BTW everyone you can only have ONE job.
Math Teacher-
Language Arts Teacher-
Literature/Reading-
Science-
Social Studies- -megzgirl-XD
P.E./Physical Education- HeatherAutumn8
Specials:
Art-
Spanish-
Cooking-
Homeroom Teachers:
Homeroom Teacher #1-
Homeroom Teacher #2-
Homeroom Teacher #3-

If you would like to be a specials teacher you have to have that room. So lets say you signed up to be the cooking teacher, you will have to have a Cub Condo and a kitchen that is set up for students.

Like every other Middle School, if you signed up to be a STUDENT you will receive a PM from Admin or I saying what your schedule will be and when you decide make sure you like this schedule, so make sure to have some classes with your friends. Here is an example of a schedule and please follow this format when PMing back to Admin or I about your schedule:

This is the Schedule I want:
Homeroom teacher:
1st period:
2nd period:
3rd period:
4th period:
5th period:
6th period:
7th period:
8th period:
9th period:

You are NOT expected to attend EVERY class all the days we want you but please try, however if you have not attended ANY or HARDLY any you will be expelled.

ALL BOARD RULES APPLY.

The days we want you are:
Mon.
Wed.
Fri.

We are not sure for the times so please if you are a teacher fill out this form and tell us a time that would likely be best for you and your timezone. If you would like to become a teacher please fill out this form:

Teacher I want to be:
Why?:
What room you will teach in:
Time that is best for you and timezone:

Also, homerooms will be used as where you go if we have an assembly or something. As usual first post, first gets the position and room. ONE thing. My Cub Condo is the Office. Shaina will be sitting at the desk there, and will help you if you get lost. School will start once we have enough teachers and students. If you are late and do not see this post until next month and want to be a student we WILL ALWAYS be accepting new students. Except WE will pick your schedule or if you really want to pick it we will let you. Wink LOL! Ok so start signing up to be a teacher!

Last edited by CarolinaApril53 on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CarolinaApril53
ShainaFebruary1
Administrator
Administrator
ShainaFebruary1

Female
Number of posts : 355
BABV name : ShainaFebruary1
Warning :
All about BABVRCKS Academy! (please Read) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100All about BABVRCKS Academy! (please Read) Right_bar_bleue

How are you feeling? : Good
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: All about BABVRCKS Academy! (please Read)   All about BABVRCKS Academy! (please Read) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:46 am

ok i will be that CA
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/shavoshia
CarolinaApril53
Administrator
Administrator
CarolinaApril53

Female
Number of posts : 801
BABV name : CarolinaApril53
Warning :

How are you feeling? : I'm getting PhotoShop!!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: All about BABVRCKS Academy! (please Read)   All about BABVRCKS Academy! (please Read) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Thanks Shaina!

Secretary position filled!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CarolinaApril53
-megzgirl-XD
Jr.Officer
Jr.Officer
-megzgirl-XD

Female
Number of posts : 126
BABV name : TanyaLove2
Warning :

How are you feeling? : Sorry for not being online in a while.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: All about BABVRCKS Academy! (please Read)   All about BABVRCKS Academy! (please Read) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:53 am

Teacher I want to be: Social Studies
Why?: That's my fave subject and I'm getting a 90-100% average
What room you will teach in: The Roof (We can do History plays)
Time that is best for you and timezone: 8pm Central
for Tues and Thurs. And 5pm for Fri

Accepted as Social Studies Teacher!!! Good luck! We will PM you when we have enough teachers and students to start school!! ~Principal and Vice Principal Edited by -megzgirl-XD
Jr. Officer,
I can't do Mon and Wed anymore because of soccer practice. So I put Tues an Thurs

Last edited by -megzgirl-XD on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dwmoviegrill.wetpaint.com
HeatherAutumn8
BABVRCKS Academy Student
HeatherAutumn8

Female
Number of posts : 22
BABV name : HeatherAutumn8
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: All about BABVRCKS Academy! (please Read)   All about BABVRCKS Academy! (please Read) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:17 pm

Even if we only have a few students in the end, we would have to have all or nearly all teachers for the required subjects. So instead, I think I will be a teacher if that's ok with y'all.

Teacher I want to be: Phys Ed
Why?: I know a lot about the subject and it sounds like fun.
What room you will teach in: Backyard.
Time that is best for you and timezone: 5-7 pm every weekday (Mountain time)

Accepted as Phys Ed Teacher!!! Good luck! We will PM you when we have enough teachers and students to start school!! ~Principal and Vice Principal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All about BABVRCKS Academy! (please Read)   All about BABVRCKS Academy! (please Read) Empty

Back to top Go down

All about BABVRCKS Academy! (please Read)
Page 1 of 1